Agility has had its breakthrough as agile organizations bring clear advantages in many areas. When properly implemented, agility achieves faster and more innovative results that are clearly superior to those of traditional work organization. In addition, agile organizations are more resilient in crisis situations due to regular, quick reflections. So now is the time for players who want to stay ahead.
Successful agile change means rigorous customer excellence and requires agility in the thinking and acting of all stakeholders, across all divisions. That imperative of a holistic approach was finally proved empirically by our groundbreaking customer champions study (see also the German edition of the Harvard Business Review, 4/2015).
In addition, agile working is directly linked to digitalization which itself will continue unleashing its disruptive potential. The winners in this interplay communicate and act in an agile manner, mastering the interaction of classic and digital channels, when working on-site and from home. Therefore, we cover all typical success-critical fields of action within our focus on change management and personalized capability building.
Our programs deliver integral agility according to the latest understanding and your individual demands.
Jointly with you we analyze where agile working makes sense and brings you added value. While our approach revolves around the idea of the Scrum Framework we tailor every preferred concept to your individual requirements. If you are already agile, we will work with you to optimize your agile organization and bring it to the next level of value creation.
If required we support you as Agile Coaches in your daily operations.
- Swift training and implementing of agile fields of action in your organisation.
- Agilization of your complete organization wherever it promises extra value.
- Development, empowerment and agilization of your leaders, experts and talents up so that they master strategically relevant communicative situations with utmost customer orientation.
- Creation of a future-oriented, learning organization of highest strategic effectiveness and operational efficiency, independent of function and industry.
- Identifying, using and protecting knowledge relevant to the future.
- Faster and better decisions.
- Better products, marketed faster.
- Precise recognition and exploitation of cost advantages.
- Increase of corporate elasticity and resilience.
- Saving of relevant knowledge in the event of employee turnover and demographic change.
Agility is driven by people and therefore offers a manifold of opportunities for creating value through agile behaviour and methods:
–> Change Management
–> Complaint Management
–> Conflict Resolution
–> Conversational Skills
–> Client Management
–> Crisis Management
–> Leadership Communication
–> Leadership Techniques
–> Leading Negotiations
–> Management Techniques
–> Marketing Management
–> Meeting Management
–> Presentation Skills
–> Problem Solving Techniques
–> Project Management
–> Self Management
–> Sales & Key Account Management
–> Sales Presentation Techniques
Today’s working world is shifting from top-down to multihybrid organizations: agility and linearity must be harmonized with working in the office and from home. The resulting dynamics impose new demands on leaders and project managers, namely multidynamic leadership skills. Multidynamic leadership enables a maximum of freedom and flexibility while providing orientation at every stage on the way to fulfillment.
Find out more about modern leadership: