We organize and steer your change initiatives as well as programs and projects at process and personnel level. Within change we cover the entire spectrum from selective interventions to management of projects and complete program as interim managers.
- Systematic and structured implementation of strategic change initiatives: Observing all participants as individual clients, whose individual needs should be met.
- Implementation of a rigorously customer-driven and thus value creating process framework.
- Integration of business processes into an optimized and harmonized value chain with cross-functional cooperation.
- Rapid establishment of new organization and management behaviour.
- Considerate and/or need-related adaptation to corporate culture.
- Creation of a positive spirit and solution-oriented dynamic during the project and beyond.
- When needed, combination of key indicator controlled organizational optimization and individual qualification of participants – resulting in cost transparent, structured and simultaneously animated targeted organization.
Strategic change initiatives originating from top management are an intrinsic component of corporate management. However, many if not the majority of change projects often becomes bogged down in practice and do not end successfully. Unmotivated employees and an inefficient, even paralyzed organization are the depressing results. We navigate against this phenomenon.
We act at the most difficult but critical point for success: Among the employees. Naturally, when requested, we assess how the sophistication and conclusiveness of your envisaged strategy. What is decisive for us is structuring the implementation project including working steps, designing the new organization (if this has not occurred) and motivating the employees.
By actively integrating the affected players to create change and their individual qualifications in relevant management competencies, we equally achieve identification and the ability to act. The nature of our partnership and client-oriented approach enables us to meet all executives and employees on equal footing with respect.